For more information about The Waterfront Hotel and Venue or Prego Restaurant, contact our reception team. Our reception is open 24 hours, for our restaurant opening times please visit our restaurant page
If you would like to join our team, whether in the hotel or restaurant for a part-time or full-time position, please complete an application form.
We are currently recruiting for: Full-time Hotel Receptionist Part-time Bar & Restaurant Staff Part-time Chef de Partie
Full-time Hotel Receptionist We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and dynamic person to join our reception team at the Waterfront Hotel and Venue.
The role Full time receptionist, working 5 over 7 days including weekends and bank holidays. 40 hours per week Early shift 7am – 3pm Late shift 3pm – 11pm Minimum wage, plus a weekly share of the hotel and restaurant gratuities.
• Welcome guests and customers in a professional, friendly & prompt manner
• Check guests in and out and provide relevant information about the hotel and facilities
• Upsell products and upgrades to maximise revenue
• Answer phone calls, emails and written correspondence in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
• Process and manage restaurant bookings and customer requests
• Always provide a high level of customer service and operate in line with company policies
• Work as part of a team and communicate effectively with all other departments
• Perform other duties as assigned including serving on the bar, cleaning, and meeting guest requests where possible.
• Previous hotel reception experience essential
• Knowledge of accounts and finances preferable
• Experience using PMS, EPOS, channel managers, OTAs and restaurant booking systems beneficial
• Have a good level of written and spoken English
• Be friendly, welcoming and approachable,
• Be smart & well presented in a professional manner
• Have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations, multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
• Good IT literacy including Microsoft office (outlook, word, excel)
To apply please send your C.V or completed application form to Jo Campbell via email; email@example.com. Please note the experience required
Part-time Bar & Restaurant Staff We are looking for part-time bar and restaurant staff to join our team at Prego Restaurant. Candidates must; Be 18+. Previous experience preferred. Be able to provide a high level of customer service. Have good written & verbal communication. Have a smart and tidy appearance. Be confident, outgoing & pleasant.
Applications will be accepted in person, via email, or post.
Contact: Vittorio Piliu 01484 715566 firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Chef de Partie We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join or team at Prego Restaurant. The position is currently part-time but with scope for a full-time position. Candidates must have experience working in a fast-paced kitchen, ideally with previous experience with Italian dishes. Prego Italian Café Bar & Restaurant is an established business with over 18 years in business, serving quality Italian and continental dishes to its many customers. The successful candidate will be required to operate in accordance with Prego’s operating standards as well as in line with food safety & hygiene standards. Prego Italian Café Bar & Restaurant and the Waterfront Lodge Hotel are situated together and therefore cater for regular guests, the business and leisure market, plus functions, conferences and weddings. As the sister restaurant to Da Sandro it is well established and secure with a dynamic and talented team of chefs. Full job description available on request. If you would like the chance to be a part of the team, please send your c.v, details below. Applications will be accepted in person, via email, or post.
Contact: Giuseppe Squillari 01484 715566 email@example.com
Click Here to download an application form
From J25 M62 take A644 to Brighouse. Straight across the mini roundabout. Turn left at the traffic lights & go into the right hand lane, Sainsbury’s will be on your left. At the roundabout go straight across into the town centre on Bethel Street. (Ladbrooks on the left, Yorkshire Building Society on right.) Take the first left into the public car park. The hotel is situated in the left hand corner. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems finding us.
The main entrance to our venue is situated in Bethel Street car park. For guidance or alternative car parks please use our interactive google map above or contact our reception team.